Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

What's kit I'm working on this week

Starting from today, for the first I will inform all my progress kit for the future post daily.
1. Northen Ireland WC1982 kits and 2007-08 Away kits that has been design to coincide with the 25th anniversary of Northen Ireland, which takes inspiration from the World Cup 1982 in Spain.
2. Northen Ireland 2007/08 Home shirt.
3. Italy World Cup 1998 Home & Away kits.
4. CSKA Moscow part of European Champions League 2007-08 series Group G, after PSV and Inter Milan team kits.
5. Figueirense the Brazilian Serie A team
6.SBV Excelsior, Holland Eridivisie team

It was great, to have any source and comments from all my friends for this future kits.

1 comment:

Junior said...

Nice man !! I want to see the 1998 Italy Kit. It´s a very diferent shirt. . . .