Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Spainish and Italian league kits


Some of my team kits collection back from 2005, the year that I've started work all this kits serious. Still not been publish anywhere and in original way I made. On my list that time from Spainish Primera Liga 2005-06 full pack team such Real Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Villareal (complete Primera taeam kits)
Italian Seria A 2005-06 team as AC Milan, Inter Milan, Juventus, Palermo, Parma and few others
English Premier League 2005-06 complete all team kits. Germany Bundesliga included with team Bayern Munich, Bayern Leverkusen, VFB Stuttgart, Schalke 04, Wolsburg, Werder Bremen, Hannover, Kaiserlautern
France Ligue 1 with few top team kits such Olympic Lyons, Marseilles and AS Monaco
Japan League with Gamba Osaka, Kashima Antlers, Tokyo Verdy and Jubilo Iwata and
Malaysian Leagues team.
I have the planned to updated all this kits someday as good my recently collection.

A.S. Roma from Italian serie A

Sevilla and Atletico Bilbao


Deportivi La Coruna

4 comments:

Junior said...

Are U gonna post all those kits ???

Azmie aka switch image said...

Yeah I have plan too, but got to updated first, there are 2003/04, 2004/05 season still on my folder....just imagine
For Malaysia league team I've planned to post it on new blog.

Unknown said...

do plz post the old kedah jersey if u could, the one che zambil and andre luis nacimento use to play with...

thanks dude.

Azmie aka switch image said...

Can you remind me Kedah what year, maybe the kits in my collection.