Pages

Monday, November 5, 2007

Rare Real Zaragoza football shirt/kits


Football shirt that really rare and never seen yet at ebay, .......I'm not see yet
Anyone know what year this Real Zaragoza home football shirt from Spainish League?
This adidas white football shirt with label made in Portugal maybe are worn in 1996 to 1998 season. I think its the best to share with all my friend before I sell this football shirt to ebay. Bought from retail use to wear and wash for 2 times. If you anyone interest this shirt just put some comment or e-mail to me because the price I'm not decide yet. I'm also can mail you more foto this football shirt if really interest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is not rare. I'm from Zaragoza and there's many people here who owns one of this, I have one. I think this is one of the best-selling t-shirt of Real Zaragoza. It was be used in two seasons 1997-98 and 1998-99