Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Malaysia league football shirts

You know where Malaysia, my beloved country. Here the only and first ever football blog, sites and human, I know that show all the latest Malaysia Super and Premier league football shirt. What the great news, and most of this kits you cannot ever buy it from team's FA or shops around Malaysia. (For the records my blogs ghairahbolasepakmalaysia.blogspot.com the frontiers...ha,ha). Completed with the detailed images, you can shopping here. Prepared by my best mate Feisal few months ago. Theres a few Malaysia sportswear manufacturer brands that sponsor the team such a Jking, Pronic, Eutag, Rossi some other Asia brands also such Specs from Indonesia and Kika of South Korea. I just bought today few kits and now I'm going to start collect more for the future.
Just click http://www.akualtra.com/ for the source for Malaysia Super and Premier League. At the moment for fan outside Malaysia you can buy all this kit through the author mail.
Above kits: Perlis FA with KIKA kits.


Above kits: The yellow shirt Terengganu FA with brands PRONIC and the red Sarawak FA on ROSSI


Above kits: Top local sports manufacturer Jking for Johor PG and Penang FA on white shirt with SPECS.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat la details m league utk musim 08/09 ni bro... aku boleh tolong..
ACID BONEZ HMC

Unknown said...

Hi, I have clicked on the link but it says Work In Progress. I will be visiting Malaysia in the next week and was hoping to buy a Malaysian Super League/Premier League shirt. Have you any advice on where I could buy these? Is there a good shop for local shirts in KL? Thanks, Gary

Unknown said...

Hi Azmie,

I have been searching for images of the Johor FA shirt, for the number style and the M-League badge for the sleeve but I havent been able to find anything.

Can you help me at all with this?

Thanks mate, speak soon

Gary

Anonymous said...

hi i'm fred...did you sell sarawak team jersey??..how much??..ximenfarlvien@yahoo.com