Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

La Liga Spain

I got a message from Carlos Perez, ask me for La Liga team kits. Looks exciting, and I have many big supporter from Spains. Sure, and always the real friends Ruben (hope you read this) who always support with their source for WC series (there are many, still not ready yet). Few of them also make some request for their team kits, and for info there are other countries friends also make team request every day.
And at the moment, I will do the request team kits base on my kits series. Example, at this moment I'm working on Copa Libertadores 2008 only the team with my listed will on my top.
For them who paid for the requested kits, I post through mail and published it here soon.

OK let's back to LA LIGA kits, please give some comment here or mail me for your vote. Let's me have some idea, how good the impact its.

Note: On my collection, completed team serie kits
1.La Liga 2005/06
2.Premier League 2005/06
3.Premier League 2006/07 (Nathan hope you still have faith with me)
4.Eridevisie 2006/07
5.MLS 2007/08
6.Brazil Serie A 2007/08
7.Brazil Serie A and B 2008/09
8.EURO 2008
As you know few of the team kits not been published here.

1 comment:

Carlos Pérez said...

Well, if you can, please made the Real Murcia kits, its a Team of Second Division (my team), but I like also Atlético de Madrid kits, especially the second one for the next season. But wait to august, because on august all the teams will have all the new kits.

Bye!