Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ballarat Red Devils


For these two weeks, I've ilustrate kits from 1968-2008 for Australia, Victoria league clubs site Ballarat Soccer and Sports club Inc or Ballarat Red Devils. Clubs with tradition inspired from Manchester United.
These project still under progress, and here I'm glad to share with you a few kits that I'm feel greats. For further information on Ballarat Red Devils, check their site http://reddevils.sportvault.com/

Covo Sports one of the Victoria, Australia based sportswear, others such inter, buffalo and etc. Covo Sports has been chosen as a licensed supplier to both the Football Federation of Victoria and the Queensland Football Federation. Ballarat Red Devils kits with these Covo Sports from 2004 to 2006 season.


While I've been busy these few weeks for UPB-MyTEAM (Malaysia) and French League League 1. My EURO 2008 team kits still on my top list to completed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello....visit u....

chewbacca..! said...

I admire your kit blog! thanks to you and your work i just opened my own blog of Football Kits... come and see what you think, i'll apreceate it

see ya

Anonymous said...

hey

do you also design kits for general football teams?

if so, what are the links of images?
I get very curious of how your creations would be
=)


well, I linked you blog to my links several months ago, but you didnt linked mine to yours so far. something against it?
=P

well, now i have also another blog of creations...
http://minhaprancheta.wordpress.com/
go there and check, and link,if you like it
=)

cheers from Rio de Janeiro,

Antonio Bordallo

Azmie aka switch image said...

Antonio I'm very sorry about that, honestly I'm visit your blog couple times per week, really good source, only got to wait for a few minutes before can read...ha,ha,ha

I'm do general team football kits for my clients only, in Brazil you can check-out Placar magazine, Especial edition "GUIA 2008 BRASILEIRAO". There all Serie A and Serie B team home and away kit i'm ilustrate.