Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 2 best kits results

Today I posted the completed PUMA players/number fonts. Credit to my friends Paquito from Mexico for their source. Now you can download the completed number.
OK here the results, no comment from me.

1. Francisco Davi-Man.United Camisa 84 (36%)
2. Stephen Macvean-Tottenham Hotspurs 59 (25%)
3. Ricardo Ferreira-Italy Away 29 (12%)
4. Omar Andres-German national 19 (8%)
5. Manuel Alejandro-Chivas 15 (6%)
6. Simon Sydney Shaw-Manchester United 9 (3%)
7. Azfar Khushairy-Penang Fa 7 (3%)
8. Gema Adha-Arema Malang 6 (2%)
9. Danny Maiorca-Preston 3 (1%)
10. Jason Gale-Leyton Orient 1 (0%)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never got round to voting but the results have forced me to add my opinion. The fact that the Leyton Orient shirt came last is a travesty! It should have been second only to the Man City shirts.