Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Kits design for Nathian Sports


First ever posted with my own design kits, for client Nathian Sports. Sorry the image bit small. Model Ajax is the first from the five design on my listed, and I add with the switchimageproject.com logo, number set and Nathian Sports logo sponsor to bring out the detailed. For Ajax I'm came out with 10 colour version. Any comment add here.
Tomorrow I'm bring out with 2 more model.
The Concept for these Nathian Sports collection will be urban retro, combination on the retro/classic looks fit shirts and the modern style.

2 comments:

Jose Marcos said...

Very vintage stylish the smooth #2 & 'kneed' #5 ;)

Eleté said...

Azmie, congratulation. What do you mean "client"? You are actually getting paid to design for a company!
Thats Awesome!