Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Switchimage jerseys

Since a last year, I've got a request and offering from my fellow friends for me to do the owned brand's kit design. Untill Accidentally I've design a few kits for Nathian Sports base on miss-comunication on the project, So just go on. Suddenly on the progress I've been haunted by the design copyright by other fellow designer. I'm acceepted all the critic and apologized for what happened. For me, It's a parted of my career more than 10 years in these biz. More important for me now, I'm still can share few of my project to you all free. And I'm still can smile greatfull to see few of my template design by other designer posted and published anywhere.

The best today, I'm wake up again with the switchimage product design. I don't mind what critic and comment for these kits later, because these the concept I'm honest with. I just need the simple retro look, like's the 80's with the element of urban, street wear and graphic motif. I don't need the complicate design and to many detailed part. My aimed the jerseys that make impact with street soccer, freestyle and futsal. My inspiration, German sportswear DO YOURS FOOTBALL.
At the moment I'm posted the two model design 'Blaze Ajax" and "Spirit ajax", same template design only the graphic element placed were moved around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Azimie

Man, you did a great design with this combination of colors,huh?

I'd like to know, do you already work in this market of sports fashion design? I've just graduated from the Fasion School and my focus is on this Sports Fashion industry, but here in Brazil the things are a lil difficult. I'd like to know how you work there in Malaysia and also talk directly to you about possible partnerships and such. Can you write to me through the address tonibordallo@yahoo.com. br ?

my best regards

Antonio

Hakim Amir said...

giler cun design nih mie!!!!

Hakim Amir said...

Mie, biler nak buat jersey ni?? buat ler..mesti ader market punya!