Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Font-Unreleashed

To tired to spend much time on computer these few days. Thanks again for who supported and supported me always. Below the font set they all get for make donation when I'm really needed it. For information these font i'm will not releashed and share for free, cause is my personnel collection.
The Puma 2008/09 font I'm still need to updated few letters, I'm posted to all who have these set later.
Thanks to Juan for Brooks font source (I'm sure he's the first who get all my font set) and friends who share the other font sources.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro, aku tengah buat malaysia classic team patch tuk fifa10. Aku refer grafik kau, team 1989. Font WC tu aku guna tuk fifa10 patch, boleh ka.

Cfdgarut said...

please, tell me what name acmilan 2009/10 font??

Unknown said...

aku butuh font world cup 1982

kirim ke email aku ya... riswandyf@yahoo.com

thanks..