Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Club Deportivo Los Millonarios 2010/11 kits

Since yesterday evening I spent a lot of time sick on bed with the bad cold. Thus I'm manage to answer few e-mailed to a friend. These night, not
much seems to change only slightly able to continued the worked for Deportivo Los Millonarios kits that I'm hold yesterday.

New adidas kit for Club Los Millonarios 2010/11 was officially presented in an event held in a store, north of Bogotá, Colombia, 19/02/2010. The jersey pays tribute to Bogota own symbols incorporating the Shield of Arms of the capital and the flag. The eagle coat of arms of Bogotá is engraved on the right side of the shirt and symbolizes the strength, boldness and courage of their inhabitants. On the inside of the neck is stamped on the title "Muy Noble y Muy Leal" (Very Noble and Very Loyal) and "1810 - 2010" to commemorate 200 years of origin of the flag of Bogotá and the outside of the neck is embroidered in yellow and red team name "Millionarioos" together with two interlocking circles inspired by the traditional


Short info here from my friend Santiago Alvarez M the uniforms for some Colombian professional clubs and the logo of LIGA POSTOBON must be in the shirt, this is a new rule from the DIMAYOR, some teams put the logo in the shorts for comercial reasons and the sponsor POSTOBON reclaim this actions.

4 comments:

Hélio Sassen Paz said...

Hi, Azmi!

Could you help me about the wireframes to help me to propose mock-ups to Grêmio uniforms please? ;)

If you can't, I will understand.

Keep up the good work on your website that I follow daily!

Let's stay in touch even to discuss about other teams and uniforms, OK? ;)
Thanks a lot!
________________________________
My best regards,
Hélio Sassen Paz
Prof. ComDig Unisinos
http://www.unisinos.br/digital/
Hipertexto - 2010/1

kaka_dhidie said...

sent me this template please, in AI or CDR file. Thx.. tghsetiadi@gmail.com

Kurnia Fichiyanto said...

please send to my email.

alovacy21@gmail.com :) :)

Anonymous said...

Please, send to l.jaco_mn2311@hotmail.com