Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lanus-Copa Sudamericana 2009

Lately every Friday and Saturday I want to spend much time together with family and friends. In order to be gives little space to keep motivated in my work.

I'm continued with Club Atletico Lanus of Argentina, only this time the team kits were worn on Copa SudAmericana, no difference from the domestic league home and away strip. Just added the players name below the numbers on the back of the shirt. The most striking feature is the third jersey with burgundy and white stripes. For the short information, in the early tournament Copa SudAmericana, Lanus with MEGAFLEX as logo sponsor written across the the middle of the shirt for a few match then return to the sponsorship logo Bingo Lanus for the next match. For those who want to help me vectorize these Megaflex logo, I'm welcomed.


I also founded C.A Lanus photo with another kits on Copa SudAmericana match, maybe the fourth kits. From the pictures here, I cannot conform more accurately, But from few references the black with burgundy patches on the shoulders matching the Lanus goalkeeper kits, only question I have
seen some patterns on the body on jersey.

No comments: