Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Liga Postobon & DIMAYOR logo

It seems happy to write back after 3 or 4 days just to spend most of time with sleep, due to a fever that torment (doctor advise, give good enough to rest). Fortunately not H2n1 virus.

As the promise of my last day, I'm share with you all two vector logo (League Postobon and DIMAYOR) from the League of Professional Colombia.
Draw by few friends and I. A friend who helped me to these both logo, please expecting Adidas template Milionarios soon. Seems to have better health this morning make me eager to write here.
Waited for tomorrow tomorrow, C. A. Lanus (Argentina) kits with the Brazil product Olympikus.

Here the dowload link for Dimayor logo.
And the Liga Postobon logo both vector in a.i formats.

1 comment:

Hakim Amir said...

menarik Liga Postobon punya logo tu... TM / FAM patut ambik sbg contoh