Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My template for student used

Recently I'm received few e-mailed requested for my templated for school project.
Here the mailed
1.
HI,
I am a primary school teacher and I am currently covering the World Cup as our theme in class.
Was just researching designing football kits and found this website http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/start-to-design-your-own-football-kits_2937 and it mentioned you giving away design sheets.
I would really appreciate if you could help me at all. Many thanks

2.
Hi,
I am emailing to request the Puma Kit templates that i have seen on the switchimageproject website as I would like to do this activity with my class. Many Thanks

3.
Please email me your templates for my students to use. Bestwishes

It's been honoured that my template been used for education, that will be remembered moment.

No comments: