Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Bayern Munich 1972/73 kits

A collection which was already in my plan, before I've been forces to have a long rested due illness dengue fever a second time. Bayern Munich collection was originally a project for my friend's decals Subbuteo, but I'm added it on my collection from the 1972 to 1978 season.

Started with the Bundesliga 1972–73
champions kits, what I learn the team have three strip. The home still in the traditional red and white stripes, also included the white kits as third kits.

Goalkeeper: Sepp Maier
Defenders: Franz Beckenbauer; Johnny Hansen; Hans-Georg Schwarzenbeck; Paul Breitner; Gernot Rohr; Günther Rybarczyk.
Midfielders: Uli Hoeneß; Franz Roth; Franz Krauthausen; Rainer Zobel.
Forwards: Gerd Müller; Bernd Dürnberger; Wilhelm Hoffmann; Edgar Schneider; Hans Jörg; Herbert Zimmermann.
Manager: Udo Lattek.


No comments: