Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Font Juventus Lotto kits 2000 through 2003

Juventus with Lotto, Italian label was the club official strip from the 2000/2001 through the 2002/2003 season.

No doubt for Juventus F.C, Nedvěd was considered the key player for the league title, this title was credited to his work-ethic and creativity. He was also
rewarded as the European Player of the Year, but lost out on the FIFA award for World Player to ex-Juventus player Zinedine Zidane. Gianluigi Buffon, Lilian Thuram, Ciro Ferrara, Edgar Davids and Alessandro Del Piero all made key contributions to the squad, but the biggest surprise was Mauro Camoranesi, the Argentinian-born midfielder was Signed from Hellas Verona in the summer of 2002.

7 comments:

Black Sun said...

Hello, good morning
I would like to get the Font Juventus Lotto kits 2000 through 2003
My email is bruno.csrg@gmail.com

thank you

kiko said...

Hi can you send the Lotto font to me? Thanks karimo94@outlook.com

Unknown said...

Hey can You send me the font juve 2003 for lotto shirt to jkkomenda@gmail.com?

Tom said...

Hey ! Could you send me this font to tdredownloads@gmail.com, please ?

Keep up the great work !

Thanks

Unknown said...

Where can I find the Del Piero home name kits for the 2002-2003 season?

Unknown said...

Where can I find the Del Piero home name kits for the 2002-2003 season?

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, my email is ermendi@aol.com. Can you please send the link to that address.I need the Del Piero home name kit for 2002/2003. Thank you.