Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Who have these France away 1968 reference/photo.

France V-neck one match away kits against Yugoslavia at Crvena Zvezda, Belgrade on April 24, 1968 during the UEFA European Championship Quarter-final game with the attendance 47,747. Yogoslavia thrash France 5-1 and Paul Schiller referee on that match.

France squad :
Marcel Aubour, Bernard Bosquier (captain), Jean Djorkaeff, Yves Herbet, Jean Baeza, Fleury Di Nallo, Vincent Esteve, Andre Guy, Charly Loubet, Claude Quittet, Robert Szczepaniak
Manager: Louis Dugauguez

Recently I'm accidentally misplaced/lost these France 1965-68 away kits photo references and sources for my e-book project worked. If you have. please sharing with me through my mailed or posted on comment. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you want a photo of this match ?

Azmie aka switch image said...

Hi I'm really appreciated If you can sent to me.