Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Requested Your Favourite Team Kits

Now I'm opening requested for your favourite team kits graphic from as low USD 7.00 per sets. These sevices valid to the existing team kits only, not fantasy or custom requested. 
The sets come with :
1. Short and Socks
2. Blank and fully design template in vector a.i or eps file format.
3. A4 size JPEG & PNG File.
Any requested you can contact me via email 

switch_image@yahoo.com

Football Font
Year 2017 I'm will spent much worked with the kits illustration. The football font, I will posted and worked as by requested only.
Why football font by requested ?
1. Worked on the font, spent much time than the kits.
2. All my football font worked sources as quality similar the player references. Back to back updated for the design after requested.

Finally, year 2017 also will be a time for me concentrate the e-book project and new site.  Spent worked aggressively collaboration with the die-hard friend.

No comments: